Tuesday, 12 June 2012

More bad news.

Well where do I even start. Burnham and me were talking at the curling club while I was touring around we stopped and talked then when we were leaving he was drifting out and got stuck in some snow. I had some rope in my car and tied some to my car and then Burnham's blazer. I pulled him a bit then he gave it too much gas and we were on ice and he full out hit me. Here is some pictures of my bumper smashed.



As you can see the bumper is done. Trunk is buckled in a bit. The bottom of right tail light is broken. Part of the frame behind the bumper was bent in too.

The car wasn't road worthy so we ordered a bumper from bensons auto parts. That cost 120 bucks.

When it arrived we put it on the car and tried as best as we could to bend the frame back in place to hold the bumper on. Relocated the licence plate at the same time too.




No comments:

Post a Comment